The corporate relations office for AgriLife Research seeks to build relationships with businesses and corporations for major sponsored research opportunities. If your company is looking for a chance to partner with top researchers to make strides in science, corporate relations can help connect you with the exact researcher and project.
Our team can act as project managers to identify, develop, protect and manage intellectual property portfolios. We will coordinate with federal and state relations, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, and other Texas A&M University System entities.
What we offer
- Responsive, nimble, and visible organizational approach
- Systems-oriented research project management
- Intellectual property development, disclosure, protection, and commercialization
- Researchers can focus on the scientific approach rather than project management
- Disseminate research information to potential licensees